Currently, my parents have narrowed the tile choices downstairs to 3, so they are trying to decide between the 3 options. In the upstairs, my parents have decided to do a high-end laminate for the flooring. Also, the rotten fascia on the house is getting replaced so as soon as that gets done the painter can finish painting the exterior. In the meantime, the drywall in the downstairs and the skylight has been textured and completed and now the upstares is getting drywalled and it is going very quickly. As a teenager I had no clue how many little things you have to go in order to renovate and update a house, it takes a lot of deciding. I don’t think I can do what my parents do because I am a very indecisive person and flipping a house takes a lot of decision making such as what tile you are going to use, what appliances, doors, stone, paint, paint color, cabinets, etc. 

Tile Choices

Skylight     
Exterior of House

No comments

Powered by Blogger.